- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
Gilead Sciences Inc.: PharmaVitae Report
- Published: October 2011
- Region: Global
- 71 pages
This analysis examines the historical and forecast performance for Gilead in the prescription pharmaceutical sector. The profile encompasses global company strategy, portfolio and pipeline analysis and assessment of financial performance, with 1-6 year sales forecasts for key drugs.
Features and benefits
- Gain insight into Gilead's strategic outlook across the next 6 years.
- Analyze company sales forecasts by product, therapy area, lifecycle stage, geography, molecule type and source.
Strategic insight into the prospects for Gilead over the next six years. Picking out key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and evaluating the company's prescription pharmaceuticals outlook using a variety of cuts of the historical and forecast sales.
Your key questions answered
- Benchmark Gilead's performance against key rivals in the prescription pharmaceutical sector.
- Discover how the recently approved Complera/Eviplera (rilpivirine + tenofovir + emtricitabine) will drive the company’s sales growth out to 2016.
- Assess Gilead’s leading position of the fixed dose combination HIV therapy market and how it will evolve over the next six years.
Gilead prescription pharma sales outlook
Gilead financial outlook
Gilead Sciences Phase III HIV trial meets primary objective
ABOUT THIS REPORT
PharmaVitae Explorer database
Gilead – the evolution of the HIV therapy leader
Developing new FDCs to help offset Atripla-related losses toward the end of the forecast period
Gilead expected to command over 50% of the HIV market by
Operating profit margin forecasted to stay over 50%
Key corporate developments
Prescription pharmaceutical sales and growth rate analysis, 2004–
Product analysis, 2004–
Product analysis, 2010–
Therapy area analysis
Explanation of launch/core/expiry analysis
Launch analysis, 2010–
Core analysis, 2010–
Expiry analysis, 2010–
Launch/core/expiry configuration, 2010–
Molecule type analysis
Reconciliation between PharmaVitae-formatted prescription pharma sales and company-reported total sales, 2004–
Operating costs and profit analysis
Operating costs and profit analysis, 2004–
Operating cost ratio and profit margin analysis, 2004–
Operating cost ratio and profit margin analysis, 2010–
Operating costs and profit analysis, 2010–
Gilead pipeline overview