- Language: English
- Published: July 2014
- Region: Global
U.S. Airborne and Naval Surface Electronic Warfare Market
- ID: 2014044
- December 2011
- Region: United States
- 65 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Controlling the Electromagnetic Spectrum
This study will familiarize reader with the major programs, funding efforts and key players within the U.S. Airborne and Naval Surface Electronic Warfare market and its segments. It will summarize unclassified programs, budgets, and market participants for the U.S. Airborne and Naval Surface Electronic Warfare Markets. It will identify key companies that were awarded significant defense contracts in Fiscal Year (FY) 2010 in addition to insight on how some technological advances, economic influences and political decisions may impact this market. Although some electronic warfare concepts and equipment fall within the realm of improvised explosive ordnance and intelligence support functions, those segments will not be covered for this study.
Key Questions Answered By This Report:
- Is this electronic warfare (EW) market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet EW customer needs?
- How will the structure of the market change over time?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- Are the players in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecast and Trends
Forecasts Market Engineering Measurements
Total Market Funding Forecast
Total Market Funding Discussion
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total U.S. Airborne and Naval Surface Electronic Warfare Market
Share and Analysis
Market Share Analysis
Factors and Assessment
6. Airborne and Naval Surface EW Segment Breakdown
Military Department Breakdown U.S. Navy Electronic Warfare Segment Breakdown
U.S. Air Force Electronic Warfare Segment Breakdown
U.S. Army Electronic Warfare Segment Breakdown
7. The Last Word Final Insight Three Big Predictions
Market Engineering Methodology
Table of Acronyms