Bahrain Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Business Propensity Indicator (BPI), Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Bahrain
'Gulf Hotels Group B.S.C. (BHOTEL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Gulf Hotels Group B.S.C. (BHOTEL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Gulf Hotels Group B.S.C.' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Gulf Hotel Group B.S.C (Gulf Hotels) owns and manages Ocean Paradise Zanzibar Resort, Gulf Hotel Bahrain and K Hotel Bahrain. In addition, the company manages Gulf Executive Residence, a luxury serviced apartment and Gulf Convention Center for international conferences, exhibitions, gala dinners, banquets, weddings and award ceremonies. Gulf Hotels also holds a 28.1% stake in Bahrain Family Leisure Company (BFLC), which operates restaurants in Bahrain. The company also offers hotel related services such as pre-opening technical assistance, management contract services, management services and group support services. Furthermore, the company distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages through its Gulf Brand International in the country. The company was formerly known as Bahrain Hotels Company. Gulf Hotels is based in Manama, Bahrain. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
Table 7: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Efficiency
Figure 5: Turnover – Inventory and Asset