• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Georgia-Pacific Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, April 2012, Pages: 19
World Market Intelligence's 'Georgia-Pacific Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Georgia-Pacific Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Georgia-Pacific Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Georgia-Pacific) produces and markets tissue, pulp, paper, packaging products, building products and related chemicals. The company manufactures bleached board, building products made of wood, cellulose and pulp, chemicals, tissue products, tabletop food service products, gypsum-based products, and packaging and paper products. Georgia-Pacific offers comprehensive product portfolio ranging from large pulp, paper and tissue operations to box plants, gypsum plants and building products complexes. It serves commercial, building and construction, agriculture, health care, industrial and household sectors. It operates 300 manufacturing facilities across North America, South America and Europe. The company operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. Georgia-Pacific is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures