- Language: English
- Published: June 2012
Lassonde Industries Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: January 2012
- 34 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Lassonde Industries Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial analysis, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Lassonde Industries Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resourcefor industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Lassonde Industries Inc.
Canadean's "Lassonde Industries Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lassonde Industries Inc. " for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lassonde Industries Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lassonde Industries Inc. (Lassonde Industries) is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of an innovative and distinctive line of fruit and vegetable juices and drinks. It also provides specialty food products such as fondue broths and sauces, sauces and gravies, soups, bruschetta toppings, canned corn-on-the-cob, tapenades, pestos and sauces for pasta and pizza. Lassonde Industries imports selected wines from several countries for packaging and marketing purposes. It also imports and markets olive oil. It operates through three wholly-owned subsidiaries: A. Lassonde Inc., Lassonde Specialties Inc. and Arista Wines Inc. The company primarily operates its business operations in Canada. Lassonde Industries is headquartered in Rougemont, Quebec, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions