• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Carrabba's Italian Grill, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Canadean Ltd, January 2012, Pages: 14
Canadean's "Carrabba's Italian Grill, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Carrabba's Italian Grill, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resourcefor industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Carrabba's Italian Grill, Inc.
Canadean's "Carrabba's Italian Grill, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Carrabba's Italian Grill, Inc. " for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Carrabba's Italian Grill, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Carrabba's Italian Grill, Inc. (Carrabba's) operates a chain of Italian restaurants in the US. The company was founded on December 26, 1986 by Johnny Carrabba and Damian Mandola. Currently, it operates 200 restaurants in the US. These restaurants offer menu featuring Italian dishes such as: pasta, chicken, seafood and wood-fired pizza among others. In addition, it is involved in providing gift cards and online ordering services to its customers. Furthermore, the company provides catering services for private parties, business gatherings and family functions. Currently the company operates as a subsidiary of OSI Restaurant Partners, Inc. and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 About Canadean