- Language: English
- 78 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: United Kingdom
Costa Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: January 2012
- 15 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Costa Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Costa Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resourcefor industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Costa Limited
Canadean's "Costa Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Costa Limited " for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Costa Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Costa Limited (Costa) operates a chain of retail cafes. The company was established in 1971 by Italian brothers Sergio and Bruno Costa, as a wholesale company that provides roasted coffee to caterers and specialist Italian coffee shops. It owns and operates more than 1000 stores in the UK and over 530 stores globally. It serves 11.0 million customers every month in the UK. The coffee houses offer menu featuring a variety of beverages including hot and cold drinks, tea, Mocha and Espresso alongside offers desserts, sandwiches, muffins, pasta, pizza and salads. Geographically, the company's operations are spanned across the UK, South Asia, China, Middle East, Central and Eastern Europe. The company is headquartered in Dunstable, England, UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|