- Language: English
- 288 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Skinny Nutritional Corp.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
- 24 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Skinny Nutritional Corp.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Skinny Nutritional Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Skinny Nutritional Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Skinny Nutritional Corp."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Skinny Nutritional Corp. (Skinny Nutritional) is a developer, marketer, distributor and licenser of functional beverages. The company's product portfolio comprises zero calories, zero carbohydrates zero sugar, and zero sodium enhanced beverages under the Skinny Water brand. The company currently owns numerous Skinny trademarks in the beverages, snacks and meals categories. The company sells its products through 50 distributors, across the US, Ireland and Bermuda. Its products are available at 14,000 retail outlets through agreements with Target Corporation, SuperValu, Ahold, Wegmans, Harris Teeter, Shop Rite, CVS, Walgreens and 7-Eleven. Skinny Nutrition is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions