- Published: November 2011
Poupart Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: January 2012
- 12 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Poupart Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Poupart Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resourcefor industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Poupart Limited
Canadean's "Poupart Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Poupart Limited " for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Poupart Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Poupart Limited (Poupart) founded in 1895 is a family-owned wholesale food distribution company in the UK. Its product portfolio comprises a range of fresh fruits and vegetables. The company operates four divisions: BerryWorld, OrchardWorld, Poupart Citrus and Poupart Imports. The company's BerryWorld division supplies berry fruits to multiple retailers, OrchardWorld division supplies top fruits including apples and pears, Poupart Citrus division markets citrus products to multiple sectors and Poupart Imports division supplies general non supermarket trade with a fresh produce range of fruits and vegetables. Poupart offers its products to primary wholesalers, food service suppliers, packers, retail co-operatives, regional supermarkets and caterers. Poupart Limited operates under Argent Group Europe Ltd. and headquartered in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries