- Language: English
- Published: September 2013
- Region: Japan
Brazil Respiratory Disposables Market - Present and Future Trends
- ID: 2016961
- December 2011
- Region: Brazil
- 20 pages
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the respiratory disposables in Brazil through 2016.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Oxygen Masks
- Disposable Resuscitators
The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2005 to 2016.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2016.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2005 to 2016).
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories
- Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments
- Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers
- Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data
1.2 List of Tables
1.3 List of Charts
3 Scope of the Report
4 Brazilian Market for Respiratory Disposables (2005-2016)
4.1 Respiratory Disposables, Revenue ($ mn) by Subcategory, 2005-2016
4.2 Respiratory Disposables, Volume (Units) by Subcategory, 2005-2016
4.3 Respiratory Disposables, Average Price ($), 2005-2016
4.4 Respiratory Disposables, Company Shares (%), 2010
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Contact us
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Drager Medical AG & Co. KG
InterMed Medical Ltd
K. Takaoka Industria e Comercio Ltda.
Philips Medical Systems