- Language: English
- Published: September 2013
- Region: Australia
South Africa Orthopedic Fixators Market - Present and Future Trends
- ID: 2017005
- December 2011
- Region: Africa, South Africa
- 20 pages
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the orthopedic fixators in South Africa through 2016.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- External Fixators
- Internal Fixators
The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2005 to 2016.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2016.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2005 to 2016).
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories
- Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments
- Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers
- Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data
1.2 List of Tables
1.3 List of Charts
3 Scope of the Report
4 South African Market for Orthopedic Fixators (2005-2016)
4.1 Orthopedic Fixators, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2005-2016
Internal Fixators, Revenue ($ mn) by Segment, 2005-2016
4.2 Orthopedic Fixators, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2005-2016
Internal Fixators, Volume (Units) by Segment, 2005-2016
4.3 Orthopedic Fixators, Average Price ($), 2005-2016
4.4 Orthopedic Fixators, Company Shares (%), 2010
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Contact us
Smith & Nephew Plc