- Language: English
- 511 Pages
- Published: May 2008
- Region: World
Construction and Mining Machinery - Top 10 Global Markets
- Published: February 2012
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains top 10 global construction and mining machinery market analyses from the following countries: United States, China, Japan, India, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Mexico, and South Korea.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for construction and mining machinery in top 10 global markets. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for construction and mining machinery by country
- Market value for construction and mining machinery by type (boring and sinking machinery, bulldozers and angledozers, coal and rock cutters, concrete and mortar mixing machinery, earth moving and road making equipment, front end shovel loaders, graders and levellers, mine elevators and conveyors, off-highway dump trucks, pile-drivers and pile-extractors, road rollers, tamping and compacting machinery, scrapers, shovels and excavators, track-laying tractors, other construction and mining machinery, parts for construction and mining machinery)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What are the size of the construction and mining machinery markets in different countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
|CD ROM||The report will be shipped to you in CD ROM format.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|