• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Purchasing Power Data Kosovo 2011
RegioData Research GmbH, June 2011, Pages: 30
RegioData Purchasing Power Indices clearly represent the regional prosperity level of a country. Purchasing Power refers to the ability of one person or one household to buy goods, services or rights with a given amount of money within a certain period of time. The index indicates deviations from the respective national average of the prosperity level (average value = 100). The figures refer to the place of residence.
The use of purchasing power per inhabitant is useful for all goods and services which are personal. The purchasing power per household is used when the goods or services refer to the household, meeting the demand of the whole household. The RegioData Purchasing Power Data of a country is shown on the levels districts, municipalities, postcode areas and postcode sectors.
- Code of territorial unit
- Name of territorial unit
- Total number of inhabitants
- Total number of households
- Purchasing power index per inhabitant
- Purchasing power index per household
- Absolute purchasing power in mio Euro
- Absolute purchasing power per inhabitant
- Purchasing power in promille
- Absolute purchasing power per household
- Retail trade related purchasing power in mio Euro
- Retail trade related purchasing power per inhabitant
- Retail trade related purchasing power per household
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.