• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Customers who bought this item also bought
Public Opinion on US Health Insurance on Social Media in 2011
Amplicate, January 2012, Pages: 24
What are consumers saying about health insurance on social media?
Find out in Amplicate's new report 'Public Opinion on US Health Insurance on Social Media' that tells you what consumers have been saying about health insurance on social media in the last 12 months, when and where they're posting their opinions and why.
The report is full of charts, detailed data descriptions and straightforward analysis of the most interesting data points and is packed with hard data that is easy to understand and easy to act on.
This report offers analytics on opinions about health insurance in the US that were posted by consumers on social media in the last 12 months. The report also provides a profile of the social media user who talks about health insurance in the US and contains data on where and when they share their opinion.
Essential data from the report:
- Social media users posted 2,279 opinions about US health insurance on social media in the last 12 months.
- They have been shared with their friends and colleagues approximately 2,028,700 times.
- 32% of those opinions were positive, which compares unfavorably with Healthcare Systems in general.
- 36% of comments on social media about Healthcare Systems were positive in the same time period.
- US health insurance performed significantly worse than the entire Health & Well Being sector.
- 49% of comments about Health & Well Being in general were positive in 2011.
Section 1 - Social media users’ opinions about US health insurance
1.1 General Sentiment
1.2 Comparative Sentiment
1.3 Reach of opinions on US health insurance
1.4 How news and events shaped people’s opinions of US health insurance
Section 2 - Why do social media users hate or love US health insurance?
2.1 Top reasons for negative opinions
2.2 Top reasons for positive opinions
Section 3 - Profile of Social Media Commentators
3.1 Who is talking about US health insurance on social media?
3.2 Who loves US health insurance?
3.3 Who hates US health insurance?
3.4 When do social media users comment about US health insurance?
Section 4 - Rankings and Results
4.1 Top 10 health insurance insurers/programs in 2011
4.2 Changes in public sentiment for the most talked about health insurance insurers/programs in the US
Section 5 – Methodology
- Bluecross Blueshield
- Kaiser Permanente
- United Healthcare
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.