• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Integrating Social Networking into Your Business Development Strategies for 2012
ExecSense, January 2008
In this webinar, ExecSense examines how business development executives are leveraging social media to help fuel their business development strategies for 2012. Take the 60-minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn how other business development executives are establishing social networking goals for 2012, how they plan to use social networking to drive new deals, and specific ways they plan on using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other sites.
The webinar is led by an expert on the topic, Alex Romanovich (Social2B, CMO of EuroSpaClub International), and covers:
- In 60 minutes you will be prepared to take a social networking inventory and develop achievable personal and team development goals for 2012, and more
- How top business development executives define their social networking objectives; performing a situational analysis; determining a target audience; choosing your communication vehicles; designing your tactical calendar and most importantly - metrics for success
- What are the secrets to international social media networking that most business development executives haven’t discovered yet and how to avoid typical cross-cultural traps
- A look at how top business development executives use LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter; the strategies they have found to be most successful for establishing a “professional following”
- Case studies of 2012 social networking plans for 5 leading business development executives, their best tips and techniques, and important lessons learned you can immediately implement in the year ahead
Upon registering, ExecSense will email you the dial-in phone number and all of the other relevant information and files to attend the webinar. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required). You can view the webinar on your computer, iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Blackberry, Android and many other devices.
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group