• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Advanced Ceramics Report - Issue 11, 2011
International Newsletters Ltd, November 2011
A monthly news alert containing international coverage of technical developments and commercial applications of advanced ceramics, including materials performance and characteristics, processing and equipment, research initiatives, market and industry news, standards, events and publications.
Also, every issue includes the latest patents and key events for the coming year for the industry. All items have full contact details, so that you can establish direct contact with the researchers, manufacturers, users, suppliers, event organisers and governmental organisations, via email, fax or phone.
- Pressureless sintering method for increasing the density of boron carbide
- Increasing the Young’s modulus of ceramic matrix composites
- High-strength ceramic matrix composite turbine blades
- Controlling silicon evaporation increases quality of graphene
- Tuning the electrical properties of graphene
- Piezoelectric non-polar block copolymers
- Analysing manganite oxide lattices
- Machinable glass-ceramic for hightemperature applications
- Torsional nanotube yarn muscles developed
- Performance of silicon anodes improved with polyfluorene-based binder
- Ceradyne awarded $6.9-million body armour order
- Imerys opens $60-million ceramic proppant facility
- US demand for advanced ceramics to be worth $14 billion by 2015
- Bioactive glass scaf
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.