• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Turbines - Western Europe
Global Research and Data Services, March 2012
This package contains 14 turbine market analyses from the following Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for turbines in different Western European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for turbines by country
- Overall market volume for turbines by country
- Market value and volume for turbines by type (gas turbines, hydraulic turbines, steam turbines, and parts for turbines)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the turbine market in different countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?