• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Turbines - Global
Global Research and Data Services, March 2012
This package contains 60 turbine market analyses from the following countries: Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for turbines in different countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for turbines by country
- Overall market volume for turbines by country
- Market value and volume for turbines by type (gas turbines, hydraulic turbines, steam turbines, and parts for turbines)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the turbine market in different countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?