- Published: July 2009
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Australia Regional Wealth Markets Database
- Published: December 2011
- Region: Australia
- 8 Pages
After a marginal decline in 2011, the assets of the wealthy in Australia are expected to rebound strongly in 2012 as values are supported by investor appetite for liquid assets that nonetheless give exposure to the Asian growth story.
- Identify your target customer base in an individual state or across Australia with detailed segmentation covering 10 liquid asset bands in USD
- Compare key state wealth management markets by detailed breakdown of the number of individuals and onshore liquid assets
- Understand how the distribution of financial assets varies across a region's affluent population
- Evaluate the growth prospects of key Australian wealth markets in light of recent global instability and differing drivers of the two speed economy
- Affluent individuals held 70%, or $674bn, of the total Australian liquid assets in 2010.This percentage is to increase slightly to 71% as the number of affluent Australians rises over the period to 2015.
- The number of affluent consumers in Australia was negatively impacted in 2011 by a weak stock market and floods in Queensland. The affluents' greater exposure to the stock market will have proved to be negative in 2011, as it did in 2008.
- The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) was the fastest growing of all territories from 2006 - 10, as the strong civil service component of the economy shielded it from the corrections suffered elsewhere
Reasons to buy:
- Which states have weathered recent crises the best and had the highest growth in affluent assets in 2011?
- Where are the wealth markets in Australia with the brightest growth prospects?
- How large is the HNW market in my target state?
- What market share does my existing client base give me? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
AUSTRALIAN REGIONAL WEALTH MARKETS DATABASE
-Global Wealth Model methodology
-The UK sub-model
-Regional Australian sub-model
Further sub-division of the Australian Wealth Market
Historic data collection of savings and investment data
Forecasting methodology for retail savings and investments
-Datamonitor's wealth numbers compared with other wealth numbers
Comparison of prior year database releases
-Ask the analyst
- ERGO Versicherungsgruppe AG
- General Mills, Inc.
- Royal KPN N.V.