• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The North American Directory of Leading Aftermarket Wholesalers and Retailers, 2011
Datamonitor, December 2011, Pages: 57
The new North American directory of leading aftermarket wholesalers and retailers allows any reader to quickly and easily identify the key players in the key sub-sectors of the Global automotive aftermarket.
- It allows you to benchmark your company against key competitors by accessing key financial and organisational data.
- It acts as a contact directory.
- It enables strategy planners to identify potential business partners.
- It aids the business development needs of sales teams looking for new leads.
This report details which companies are in the top five (calculated by annual revenue and number of outlets) in the categories of: Buying groups, Autocenters, Crash repair, Vehicle manufacturer networks, Fast fit centers, Hypermarkets, Petrol stations, Tire specialists, and "Other" retailers and distributors.
Reasons to buy:
- Who are the leading companies in the major distribution channels in the Americas?
- What are their most recently published financial performance figures?
- Who are the companies' key personnel?
- What is their geographic coverage?