- Language: English
- 295 Pages
- Published: October 2013
- Region: Europe
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Light Vehicle Aftermarket - Switzerland 2011
- ID: 2023293
- December 2011
- Region: Switzerland
- 27 pages
The Country Analysis offers an overview of the automotive aftermarket in a given country, including value forecasts, car parc data and channel analysis.
- Regional analysis and country scenarios
- Detailed forecasts by Product Family and Channel
- Car parc data split by fuel type, age and new registrations
- The aftermarket is a huge, but highly competitive marketplace. The overall growth observed at European level masks significant differences between the countries.
- As western European markets consolidate, high growth eastern European economies remain buoyant.
Reasons to buy:
- Provides market forecasts across a number of years
- Offers detailed splits including parts and labour, spend per car and ARPO
Summary and Key Findings
Car Parc Overview
New Vehicle Registrations
Car Parc Composition, by Age
Car Parc Composition, by Fuel Type Aftermarket Revenue Analysis
Aftermarket Revenue and Outlet Presence
Revenue by Product Family
Aftermarket Channel Dynamics
Revenue by Channel
Average Revenue per Outlet (ARPO)
Consolidation vs ARPO Dynamics
Channel Revenues by Product Family