Industry Report Card: Favorable Industry Trends And Weakening Demand Place Asia-Pacific Utilities In Fine Balance For The Next Six Months Nov 12
- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Commentary
Criteria articles describe the thought process and methodology Standard & Poor's analysts use in determining ratings. These commentary pieces discuss both the quantitative (economic and financial) and qualitative (business analysis and caliber of management) aspects of the analysis, as well as legal issues.
- Korea Electric Power Corp.
- Tokyo Electric Power Co. Inc.
- Chubu Electric Power Co. Inc.
- Shikoku Electric Power Co. Inc.
- CLP Power Hong Kong Ltd.
- Tenaga Nasional Bhd.
- Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Ltd.
- Tata Power Co. Ltd.
- Hongkong Electric Co. Ltd.
- Power Assets Holdings Ltd.
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
- Taiwan Power Co.
- Manila Electric Co.
- CLP Holdings Ltd.
- Korea Western Power Co. Ltd.
- Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co. Ltd.
- Korea Southern Power Co. Ltd.
- Hongkong Electric Finance Ltd.
- Korea East-West Power Co. Ltd.
- Korea Midland Power Co. Ltd.
- SP PowerAssets Ltd.
- Electric Power Development Co. Ltd.
- Okinawa Electric Power Co. Inc.
- Korea South East Power Co. Ltd.
- PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero)