• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Ratings on ZFS Group Core Entities Lowered to 'AA-' and Removed From CreditWatch Feb 02
Standard & Poors, February 2002
FRANKFURT (Standard & Poor's) Feb. 15, 2002--Standard & Poor's today lowered its counterparty credit and insurer financial strength ratings on the principal operating entities of the Switzerland-based Zurich Financial Services group (ZFS group) to double-'A'-minus from double-'A'. At the same time, Standard & Poor's lowered its counterparty credit rating on Zurich Group Holding, the Switzerland-based holding company of the ZFS group, to single-'A' from double-'A'-minus. The outlook is stable. The ratings on the members of Zurich Life U.S. (Federal Kemper Life Assurance Co., Kemper Investors Life Insurance Co., and Zurich Life Insurance Co. of America--collectively Zurich Life U.S.) were lowered to double-'A'-minus and remain on CreditWatch with negative implications, pending a review of the degree of explicit support that the...
Action: Various Rating Actions
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research type: News
This product is a is a brief one-page announcement of no more than 500 words with a quote from the analyst. It is media and investor focused with no accompanying commentary article.
- Zurich Group Holding
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Kemper Corp. (Old)
- Zurich Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Maryland Casualty Co.
- Farmers Group Inc.
- Fidelity & Deposit Co. of Maryland
- Zurich International (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Centre Solutions (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Chase Insurance Life Co.
- Centreline Reinsurance Ltd.
- Centre Reinsurance Ltd.
- Centre Reinsurance International Co.
- American Guarantee & Liability Insurance Co.
- American Zurich Insurance Co.
- Zurich American Insurance Co. of IL
- Steadfast Insurance Co.
- Farmers New World Life Insurance Co.
- Chase Insurance Life and Annuity Co.
- Zurich American Life Insurance Co.
- Centre Life Insurance Co.
- Assurance Co. of America
- Colonial American Casualty & Surety Co.
- Maine Bonding & Casualty Co.
- Maryland Insurance Co.
- National Standard Insurance Co.
- Northern Insurance Co. of NY
- Valiant Insurance Co.
- ZC Specialty Insurance Co.
- Mountbatten Surety Co. Inc.
- Centre Reinsurance (U.S.) Ltd.
- Zurich Capital Trust I
- ZCM Matched Funding Corp.
- Zurich Bank
- Zurich Finance (USA) Inc.
- Zurich Lebensversicherungs-Gesellschaft (Zurich)
- Centre Solutions (U.S.) Ltd.
- Centre Insurance Co.
- Zurich American Insurance Co.
- Centre Solutions (Asia) Ltd.
- Centre Insurance International Co.
- Swisscore Ltd.
- Zurich Financial Services (Jersey) Ltd.
- Stadium II Ltd.
- Zurich Capital Markets Inc.
- Zurich Versicherung AG
- Zurich Insurance Group.
- Zurich Capital Markets Asia Ltd.
- Black Diamond Capital Funding I Ltd.