- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Research Update: ZFS Ratings Raised To 'AA-' On Major Improvement In Operating Performance; Outlook Stable Jun 07
- Published: June 2007
- Standard & Poors
On June 19, 2007, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services raised to 'AA-' from 'A+' its long-term counterparty credit and insurer financial strength ratings on the various operating entities of Switzerland-based insurance group Zurich Financial Services (collectively ZFS), including the members of the Zurich U.S. Intercompany Pool (ZUS). At the same time, Standard & Poor's raised its short-term counterparty credit rating on various operating entities to 'A-1+' from 'A-1'. In addition, the counterparty credit rating on the intermediate holding Zurich Group Holding was raised to 'A' from 'A-'. The outlooks on all entities are stable. (See Ratings List below for entities affected.) The upgrade reflects the better-than-expected major and sustained improvements in ZFS' operating performance, strong and credible management commitment to...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Product Type: Research Update
Research updates complement media releases. They offer more depth and detail than summary analyses by incorporating all information published in the media release. They are more up to date than summaries in that they are published simultaneously with media releases. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Zurich Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Maryland Casualty Co.
- Farmers Group Inc.
- Fidelity & Deposit Co. of Maryland
- Zurich International (Bermuda) Ltd.
- American Guarantee & Liability Insurance Co.
- American Zurich Insurance Co.
- Zurich American Insurance Co. of IL
- Steadfast Insurance Co.
- Assurance Co. of America
- Colonial American Casualty & Surety Co.
- Empire Fire & Marine Insurance Co.
- Empire Indemnity Insurance Co.
- Maine Bonding & Casualty Co.
- Maryland Insurance Co.
- National Standard Insurance Co.
- Northern Insurance Co. of NY
- Valiant Insurance Co.
- Centre Reinsurance (U.S.) Ltd.
- Zurich Insurance PLC
- ZCM Matched Funding Corp.
- Zurich Bank
- Zurich Finance (USA) Inc.
- Zurich Espana, Compania de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A.
- Zurich American Insurance Co.
- Zurich Group Holding
- Zurich Capital Markets Inc.
- Zurich Finance (UK) PLC