- Language: English
- 96 Pages
- Published: December 2009
- Region: Global
Saga Falabella SA - Company Capsule
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
- 20 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Saga Falabella SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Saga Falabella SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Saga Falabella SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Saga Falabella SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Saga Falabella SA (Saga Falabella) is a diversified company based in Peru. The company operates in department store, home improvement and construction, supermarkets, bank, travel and insurance sectors. It retails both domestic and imported goods, including alcoholic beverages, beauty products, clothes, home decoration accessories and electrical goods. Saga Falabella also offers sports related products including bicycles, fitness products, and foot ball and outdoor sport products; infant products, such as baby products, children bedroom products and toys. The company provides online shopping facility through its website along with telephone shopping service. It operates through its brands MNG Benetton in Italy and Spain. Saga Falabella is headquartered in San Isidro, Lima, Peru. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Key Employees
5.2 Ratio Definitions