- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
CALIDA Holding AG - Company Capsule
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Global
- 22 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"CALIDA Holding AG - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CALIDA Holding AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "CALIDA Holding AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "CALIDA Holding AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CALIDA Holding AG (CALIDA) is an apparels manufacturer and distributor based in Switzerland. The company offers lingerie, undergarments, bodywear, swimwear and beachwear for women, children and men. Its products include daywear, sleepwear, loungwear, swimwear and beachwear. CALIDA markets its products through its brand names Calida and Aubade. The company's products are manufactured with fabrics and materials including cotton, wool, silk or viscose. It also offers products made of modal, micro modal, lycra, meryl, tactel, skinlife and thermastat. The company operates in Switzerland, Germany and France. It subsidiaries include AUBADE S.A., CALICOM France SAS, CALICOM AG and CALIDA GmbH, among others. CALIDA is headquartered in Sursee, Switzerland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions