- Published: March 2014
- Region: Global
UOKI CO., LTD. - Company Capsule
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
- 20 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "UOKI CO., LTD. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UOKI CO., LTD."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "UOKI CO., LTD." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "UOKI CO., LTD."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
UOKI CO., LTD. (UOKI) is a specialty fish products retailer based in Japan. The company through its retail stores offers fresh fishes, sushi and prepared food products. It is also involved in the operation of kaiten-sushi and Japanese food restaurants, and real estate rental management business. It was founded in the year 1971. UOKI is headquartered in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions