• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Lafuma S.A. - Company Capsule
Canadean Ltd, September 2012, Pages: 23
Retail's "Lafuma S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
Retail's "Lafuma S.A. - Company Capsule" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lafuma S.A."
Retail's "Lafuma S.A. - Company Capsule" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Retail strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lafuma S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Details locations, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Lafuma S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lafuma S.A. (Lafuma) is a sporting goods and leisure items and equipment manufacturer, marketer and retailer based in France. The company's brands include Lafuma, Eider, Ober, Millet, le Chameau and Oxbow. It provides general outdoor garments, backpacks, footwear and camping equipment under Lafuma brand. The company provides clothing for mountaineering, skiing, mountain climbing, backpacks, footwear and ropes under Millet brand. It provides clothing and boots for sports such as horse riding, hunting and fishing and gardening under Le Chameau brand. The company provides clothes for skiing, surfing and skating, sandals and travel bags under Oxbow brand. Lafuma through its subsidiaries operates in France, China, Hungary, Belgium, the US, the Netherlands, Italy, Germany and Japan. The company was founded in the year 1930. Lafuma is headquartered in Anneyron, France.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions