• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Popular Holdings Limited - Company Capsule
Canadean Ltd, September 2012, Pages: 28
Retail's "Popular Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries
Retail's "Popular Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Popular Holdings Limited"
Retail's "Popular Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Retail strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Popular Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Details locations, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Popular Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Popular Holdings Limited (Popular) is a books retailer, based in Singapore. It is involved in the retail distribution, publishing, and e-learning businesses activities. The product portfolio includes books, stationery, CD-ROMs, audio products and magazines. As of March 2012, Popular operates 145 retail outlets in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. In addition, the company is involved in the software development, property development, real estate investment, production of e-learning products, and provision of logistics services. Furthermore, it offers publishing support and product sourcing services, software subscription services for websites development, and school network and network services. The company primarily operates in Singapore, Malaysia, and China. It operates as a subsidiary of World Holdings (Pte) Limited. Popular is headquartered in Singapore.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions