- Language: English
- Published: July 2014
DEVERNOIS SA - Company Capsule
- Published: July 2013
- 24 Pages
- Canadean Ltd
"DEVERNOIS SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DEVERNOIS SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "DEVERNOIS SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "DEVERNOIS SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
DEVERNOIS SA (Devernois) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of women's apparel and accessories based in France. The company provides ready-to-wear and luxury fashion garment, which includes suits, blouses, sweaters, skirts, pants, jackets and dresses. It markets products under the DEVERNOIS brand name. Devernois distributes its products through 180 retail outlets located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Lebanon, Portugal, Poland, the Russian Federation, and the United Kingdom. The company operates through its six subsidiaries, which include Sojerseys SARL, Sofrade SA, Devernois Espana SL, Socad SARL, Devernois Luxembourg SARL and Devernois Portugal LDA. It was founded in the year 1927. Devernois is headquartered in Cedex, France. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
DEVERNOIS SA - Company Capsule, Retailing, France, Canadean Overview, Competitive Benchmarking, Key facts, Major Products and Services, Key Employees, Locations and Subsidiaries, Financial Ratios