- Language: English
- 92 Pages
- Published: April 2011
- Region: France
1855 SA - Company Capsule
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
- 20 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "1855 SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "1855 SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "1855 SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "1855 SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
1855 SA (1855) is a wine distributor and marketer based in France. The company's products include luxury and vintage wines. It provides vintage wines including Champagne, Alsace, Bourgogne and Loire. The company markets its products to its consumers. 1855 sells and distributes its wine through its website, catalogue and telephone. The company distributes imported wines from countries, including Australia and New Zealand. It operates through its wholly-owned subsidiaries including Nicole Delage Grands Vins de Bordeaux, Editions 1855, Cave Privee and Vin en Ville. The company was founded in the year 1995. 1855 SA is headquartered in Paris, France. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6.2 Ratio Definitions