- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Oshkosh Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: February 2012
- 38 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Oshkosh Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Oshkosh Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Oshkosh Corporation.
ICD Research's "Oshkosh Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Oshkosh Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Oshkosh Corporation".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh) is a global manufacturer of access equipment, specialty vehicles and truck bodies based in the US. The company designs, manufactures and markets various specialty vehicles, vehicle bodies and access equipment for defense, concrete placement, refuse hauling, and fire and emergency markets. Product portfolio of the company includes defense trucks, access equipment, fire and emergency vehicles, concrete mixers and refuses collection vehicles; which are offered under several major brands such as Oshkosh, JLG, Pierce, McNeilus, IMT, Medtec, Jerr-Dan, BAI, CON-E-CO and London Machinery. It has manufacturing operations in the US, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Romania, Sweden and the UK. Oshkosh is headquartered in Oshkosh, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 recent developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|