• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Moog Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 41
ICD Research's "Moog Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Moog Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Moog Inc..
ICD Research's "Moog Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Moog Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Moog Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Moog Inc. (Moog) is one of the leading manufacturers of high performance precision motion and fluid control products. The company designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of precision control components and systems serving aerospace and defense, medical, industrial, energy, automotive, marine, music, motor sport, security and space markets. Moog offers a broad spectrum of products such as missiles, launch vehicles, military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, automated industrial machinery and medical equipment. The company's operations are spread across the US, the UK, Germany, Italy, Japan and the Asia Pacific region. Moog is headquartered in New York, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions