- Language: English
- Published: December 2011
USEC Inc: Alternative Energy Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037720
- February 2012
- 35 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "USEC Inc: Alternative Energy Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "USEC Inc: Alternative Energy Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about USEC Inc..
ICD Research's "USEC Inc: Alternative Energy Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "USEC Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "USEC Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
USEC Inc. (USEC) is a global energy company, engages in the supply of low enriched uranium fuel for commercial nuclear power plants. The company operates uranium enrichment facility in the US and supplies more than half of the US market. USEC also provides contract work for the US Department of Energy (DOE) and its contractors at the Paducah and Portsmouth gaseous diffusion plants. The company operates through its two subsidiaries, United States Enrichment Corporation and NAC International Inc. It uses American Centrifuge, Gaseous Diffusion Process, separative work unit and Nuclear Fuel Cycle technologies for extracting uranium. Furthermore, it provides transportation and storage systems for spent nuclear fuel and provide nuclear and energy consulting services, including nuclear materials tracking. USEC is headquartered in Bethesda (Maryland), the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 recent developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions