• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Rowan Companies, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 37
ICD Research's "Rowan Companies, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Rowan Companies, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Rowan Companies, Inc..
ICD Research's "Rowan Companies, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Rowan Companies, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Rowan Companies, Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Rowan Companies, Inc. (Rowan) is a provider of contract drilling services. The company offers international and domestic contract drilling services by using a fleet of 28 self-elevating mobile offshore drilling platforms and 30 deep-well land drilling rigs. Rowan is into designing and manufacturing drilling equipment in various sizes, including mud pumps, top drives, drawworks and rotary tables, variable-speed motors, variable-frequency drive systems and other electrical components for the marine, oil and gas, mining and dredging industries. In addition, it manufactures complete land rigs and related drilling equipment packages. Furthermore, it produces heavy equipment, including large-wheeled front-end loaders, diesel-electric powered log stackers and steel plate products. It operates in North America, South America, Middle East and Europe. Rowan is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions