- Published: September 2011
Shionogi & Co., Ltd: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: February 2012
- 38 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Shionogi & Co., Ltd: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Shionogi & Co., Ltd: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Shionogi & Co., Ltd..
ICD Research's "Shionogi & Co., Ltd: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Shionogi & Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Shionogi & Co., Ltd.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (Shionogi) is principally focused on the manufacture of pharmaceutical products, diagnostics, and other related products in the fields of circulation, metabolism, infection, immunity and cancer pain. Shionogi, along with 17 subsidiaries and four affiliates, is into the research, development, manufacturing, and marketing activities, with a principal focus on prescription drugs, OTC drugs and diagnostics. The company focuses on three therapeutic areas, metabolic syndrome, infectious diseases and pain. It sells vitamin compounds under POPON brand, cold remedies under PYLON brand, and denture products under CORRECT brand. Shionogi operates in Japan, North America and Europe. Shionogi is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions