- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: October 2014
WSI Industries, Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037745
- February 2012
- 28 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "WSI Industries, Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
ICD Research's "WSI Industries, Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about WSI Industries, Inc..
ICD Research's "WSI Industries, Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "WSI Industries, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "WSI Industries, Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
WSI Industries, Inc. (WSI) is a metal components manufacturer. The company mainly produces components in accordance with customer specifications ranging from medium to high volumes which require tolerances as close as one ten-thousandth (0.0001) of an inch. The company principally serves aerospace, avionics, defense, recreational vehicles (ATV and motorcycle), energy and bioscience markets. It mainly serves two customers: Polaris Industries, Inc. and National Oilwell Varco. The company operates through over 35 major machining centers, which include horizontal machining centers, vertical machining centers and CNC turning lathes. WSI is headquartered in Monticello, Minnesota, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8.2 Ratio Definitions