Tata Steel: Metals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037771
- February 2012
- 41 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Tata Steel: Metals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Tata Steel: Metals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Tata Steel.
ICD Research's "Tata Steel: Metals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tata Steel" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tata Steel".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tata Steel Limited (Tata Steel) is a diversified steel producer in India. The company manufactures and processes steel, including hot-rolled coil through to high-gloss, pre-painted perforated blanks, wire rod and wire, sections, plate, bearings and tubes. The company provides steel for various industries, which include consumer goods, materials handling, construction, automotive, aerospace, shipbuilding, packaging, energy and power, rail, engineering, and security and defense. It is also engaged in tubes, bearings, refractories, pigments, port operations, town services and investment activities. The company's business operations are spanned across 50 markets and manufacturing operations across 26 countries. Tata Steel is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions