- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
Wipro Limited: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
- 40 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Wipro Limited: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Wipro Limited: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Wipro Limited.
ICD Research's "Wipro Limited: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wipro Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wipro Limited".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wipro Limited (Wipro) is one of the leading software services providers in the world. The company provides a comprehensive-range of IT services such as consulting, business process outsourcing (BPO), enterprise application services, business technology services, testing, product engineering, infrastructure management, engineering design and product support services. Wipro also operates in niche market segments such as lighting, consumer products, eco energy, furniture, water treatment and hydraulic business. Through a network of 72 global delivery centers in more than 54 countries, the company serves clients across various industries including financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media. It owns and manages eight manufacturing facilities in India, Sweden and Finland. Wipro is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 recent developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions