• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Beiersdorf AG: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 34
ICD Research's "Beiersdorf AG: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "Beiersdorf AG: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Beiersdorf AG.
ICD Research's "Beiersdorf AG: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Beiersdorf AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Beiersdorf AG".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Beiersdorf AG (Beiersdorf) is a global consumer goods company. The company develops, manufactures and markets personal, skin and beauty care products. The company offers skin creams, sun protection creams, personal hygiene and baby products under NIVEA brand; a range of cleansing and care products for different skin types under Eucerin brand; a range of lip care products under Labello brand; and anti-ageing products under La Prairie brand. Beiersdorf also offers a range of self-medication products for wound care Hansaplast; and a line of deodorants under 8X4 brand. The company also develops, manufactures and markets self-adhesive system and product solutions for industry, craft businesses, and consumers. Beiersdorf is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions