The Singapore Defense Industry - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights to 2016: Market Profile
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Singapore
ICD Research's "ECS Holdings Limited: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "ECS Holdings Limited: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ECS Holdings Limited.
ICD Research's "ECS Holdings Limited: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ECS Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ECS Holdings Limited".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ECS Holdings Limited (ECS) is a provider of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products and services. The company through its subsidiaries, designs, and installs IT infrastructure, and offers maintenance services. It also offers an integrated set of IT services, including technical support and training services. ECS supplies products and services from leading IT vendors through a distribution network, which comprises 23,000 channel associates. ECS deals with major ICT vendors including Apple, BEA, Borland, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Lexmark, Microsoft, Oracle, Sun Microsystems and Symantec. The company's clientele includes application service providers, Internet service providers, commerce service providers, network service providers, full service providers and corporate resellers. The company has 36 offices in six countries, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines. ECS is headquartered in Singapore. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions