R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037793
- February 2012
- 37 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company.
ICD Research's "R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RR Donnelley) is an integrated communications company, involved in the provision of printing and related services. The company offers a wide range of solutions in relation with direct mail, commercial printing, product customization, financial printing, print fulfillment, forms and labels, and logistics. Its other offerings include solutions in transactional print-and-mail, print management, call centers, online services, digital photography, color services, and content and database management. The company serves various industries, including healthcare, insurance, advertising, publishing, non-profit, consumer package goods, retail, technology, financial services. The company, along with its subsidiaries operates across Latin America, North America, Asia and Europe. RR Donnelley is headquartered in Chicago (Illinois), the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions