• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Securitas AB: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 32
ICD Research's "Securitas AB: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "Securitas AB: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Securitas AB.
ICD Research's "Securitas AB: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Securitas AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Securitas AB".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Securitas AB (Securitas) is a global security solutions provider. The company's service portfolio comprises mobile services, call-out services, fire prevention and protection services, track and trace, receptionist and concierge services, security consulting, corporate investigation, and aviation security, among others. It operates under three divisions, Security Services North America, Security Services Europe and Mobile and Monitoring. The company has a wide customer base comprising organizations from various end-markets including financial, automotive, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, telecom, logistics, retail, and public service sectors. Securitas operates its business in 45 countries across North America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Securitas is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions