American Electric Power Company, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037856
- February 2012
- Region: United States
- 46 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "American Electric Power Company, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "American Electric Power Company, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about American Electric Power Company, Inc..
ICD Research's "American Electric Power Company, Inc: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American Electric Power Company, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "American Electric Power Company, Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP) is a public utility holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries is into the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. It serves to 5.3 million customers across the US. The company's subsidiaries operate in the US states of Arkansas, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. AEP owns around 38,000 MW of electricity generating capacity in the US. It also has 39,000 miles of transmission lines and 216,000 miles of distribution lines. During the FY2010, the company sold 206 million MWh of electricity in the US. AEP is headquartered in Columbus (Ohio), the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions