- Language: English
- 56 Pages
- Published: August 2014
Aerosonic Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037868
- July 2012
- 29 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Aerosonic Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Aerosonic Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aerosonic Corporation"
ICD Research's "Aerosonic Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aerosonic Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aerosonic Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aerosonic Corporation (Aerosonic) is a designer and manufacturer of aircraft instrumentation, air data sensing and air data test equipment, used for both primary flight data and standby redundant instrumentation in cockpits. The company's products include mechanical and digital altimeters, airspeed indicators, rate of climb indicators, microprocessor controlled air data test sets, flight instrumentation, angle of attack stall warning systems, integrated multifunction probes, integrated air data sensors and other aircraft sensors and monitoring systems. The company supplies these instruments to the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of military and commercial aircraft through its global network across North America, Europe and the Far East. Its key clientele primarily includes the U.S. government and OEMs such as manufacturers of corporate and private jets and contractors of military jets. Aerosonic is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10.2 Ratio Definitions