• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Scania AB: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 33
ICD Research's "Scania AB: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "Scania AB: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Scania AB.
ICD Research's "Scania AB: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Scania AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Scania AB".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Scania AB (Scania) is one of the world's largest producers of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications, and of industrial and marine engines. The company engages in developing, manufacturing and sale of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications. It also provides industrial and marine engines, which are used in electric generator sets, construction, and agricultural machinery, ships and pleasure boats. In addition, the company offers a broad range of service-related products, and financing solutions including loan financing, lease contracts, and insurance solutions. The company has its operations in approximately 100 countries worldwide. Scania is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions