- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: August 2014
Arotech Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: July 2012
- 32 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Arotech Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies and details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "Arotech Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arotech Corporation"
ICD Research's "Arotech Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arotech Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arotech Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arotech Corporation (Arotech) is a leading provider of defense and security products to the US military, federal and local government, municipal transportation departments, and public safety groups. The company along with its subsidiaries develops, manufactures, and markets defense and security products and services. It also offers multimedia and interactive digital solutions for use-of-force training and driving training. In addition, the company manufactures aviation armor and armor vehicles and develops rechargeable and lithium batteries, and smart chargers to the military and private defense industry. The company has presence in the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Arotech is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions