- Published: November 2011
Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc: Wholesale Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037900
- February 2012
- 33 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc: Wholesale Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc: Wholesale Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc..
ICD Research's "Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc: Wholesale Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (Core-Mark) is one of the leading wholesale distributors of consumer products to the convenience retail industry. The company is engaged in providing marketing, distribution and logistics services to over 24,000 customer locations. Various products distributed by the company include groceries, cigarettes, non-alcoholic beverages, tobacco, candy, general merchandise, snacks, fresh products, dairy, fast food and health and beauty care products. As of December 31, 2009, it operated a network of 26 distribution centers, of which 22 were loacted in the US and four in Canada. The company is headquartered in South San Francisco (California), the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions