- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
Intersil Corporation: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037905
- February 2012
- 32 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Intersil Corporation: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Intersil Corporation: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Intersil Corporation.
ICD Research's "Intersil Corporation: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Intersil Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Intersil Corporation".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Intersil Corporation (Intersil) designs, develops, manufactures and markets analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs). The company's product portfolio comprises portfolio of application specific standard products (ASSP) and general purpose proprietary products (GPPP). , which offers a range of products such as amplifiers, analog front ends, communication interfaces, data converters, digital potentiometers, display solutions, optical storage products, power management products, power sequencers, and real time clocks, among others. The company's products find their applications in high-end consumer, industrial, communications, and computing markets. Geographically, the company operates across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Intersil is headquartered in California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions