Rubidium Frequency Control Devices (RbXOs) - Global Markets, End-Users & Competitors: 2013-2018 Analysis & Forecasts
- Language: English
- 75 Pages
- Published: October 2014
- Region: Global
ICD Research's "Frequency Electronics, Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "Frequency Electronics, Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Frequency Electronics, Inc..
ICD Research's "Frequency Electronics, Inc: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Frequency Electronics, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Frequency Electronics, Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Frequency Electronics, Inc. (FEI) is a manufacturer of time and frequency products based in the US. The company provides high-technology synchronization products to the US government, defense and space organizations. The product portfolio offered by the company includes crystal filters, discriminators, high-reliability thin film, oscillators, master clock converters, surface acoustic wave resonators and various other guidance and navigation systems. Furthermore, the products offered by the company are used in satellite payloads, missiles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), piloted aircraft, GPS, secure radios, SCADA, energy exploration and wireless communication networks. Geographically, the company has its operations spanning the US, Belgium and France. FEI is headquartered in Mitchel Field, New York, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions